Controlled Substance/Opioid Prescription Warning Labels Required as of Jan 1, 2024
As of January 1, 2024, Connecticut state law requires that all controlled substance and opioid prescriptions have a fluorescent warning label attached. Click here to see the regulations, policies and procedures.
Regulation-compliant labels are now available for pre-order from CPA.
- High quality label and adhesive
- 1 1/4 inch diameter as required
- Fluorescent orange as required
- Font and exclamation point symbol as required
Available in rolls of 1,000 labels.
- $25 per roll
- CPA Member (members must log in to get the member rate): $20 per roll
The Connecticut Pharmacists Foundation, funds various scholarships and awards established for students pursuing careers in the field of pharmacy. Six scholarships of $1,000 each are awarded annually by the Connecticut Pharmacists Association and presented at the CPA Annual Awards and Scholarships Banquet. Find out how you can support the CPF.