The Connecticut Pharmacists Association & The Connecticut Pharmacists Foundation Scholarship Awards were established for students pursuing careers in the field of Pharmacy. Five scholarships of $1,000.00 each are awarded annually and presented at the CPA Annual Conference Awards Banquet in September.
Scholarship applicants must be enrolled in undergraduate status at an accredited school or college of pharmacy (not necessarily in Connecticut) or within six semesters of graduation (Pharm.D. degree) at the time of application.
Applicants must present materials in response to the following:
- Activities engaged in or honors earned (school or community)
- Influences: What/Who influenced you to choose the profession of pharmacy?
- Why should you be considered for a CP Foundation Scholarship?
- Where do you see yourself if five years?
- How do you view growth and changes in the pharmacy profession?